Rumored Sprint 8.1 official update

premsta

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
It's been several days since the announced rollout, and I still haven't received my official update. I do have the developer preview installed, but I just unenrolled from it via the app and uninstalled the app, hoping that might convince my phone to update...

Still no dice.

---Prem

Skippy07

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It's been several days since the announced rollout, and I still haven't received my official update. I do have the developer preview installed, but I just unenrolled from it via the app and uninstalled the app, hoping that might convince my phone to update...

Still no dice.

---Prem

It's been discussed and determined that you need to flash back to stock to receive the update. All the info you need is in: http://forums.windowscentral.com/samsung-ativ-s-neo/323035-8-1-samsung-ativ-s-neo.html

-Skippy

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

Still no dice.

---Prem
You shouldn't need to flash back, but I agree with Skippy on this. I wound up flashing back and saw the update immediately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss