Official Sprint 8.1 Update + Developer Preview updates = Question?

NuAngel

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I saw a thread where at least one user said he was able to flash his phone back some in order to obtain the official Sprint update to 8.1. Once he had that, he said he re-enrolled his device in the developer preview and downloaded some of the latest updates.

My question to that user or anyone like him: IF you have the official Sprint 8.1 update, THEN download some Developer Preview updates, do you have the "Network Profile Update" option under Settings?

8V0L73E.jpg

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I saw a thread where at least one user said he was able to flash his phone back some in order to obtain the official Sprint update to 8.1. Once he had that, he said he re-enrolled his device in the developer preview and downloaded some of the latest updates.

My question to that user or anyone like him: IF you have the official Sprint 8.1 update, THEN download some Developer Preview updates, do you have the "Network Profile Update" option under Settings?

I have re-enrolled in the DP and am on the latest build being offered (they are no longer offering the newest build to the Neo after the issues some Ativ devices had with it). I still have Network Profile under settings (notice they dropped the update part) and within there I have a button that says "update profile". I have also used it a few times and it works.

NuAngel

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I appreciate the answer. The "Network Profile" and ability to Update your network profile that went missing with earlier versions of the Developer Preview before the official Sprint update are what lead to all of the other problems and need to flash back to some stock version before applying the Sprint update, etc, etc... hopefully this "Network Profile" option STAYS in future releases and doesn't get accidentally removed by Developer Preview updates or those future rumored "Windows 10" updates that are supposed to be made available for "all" Windows Phone 8 devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)