A Case

KEB64

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Anybody have success finding a decent case? The ones I've found on Amazon, etc seem cheap. I bought one and it broke in less than 24 hours 👀

Skippy07

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have success finding a decent case? The ones I've found on Amazon, etc seem cheap. I bought one and it broke in less than 24 hours 👀
Not sure what kind of case you're looking for, but I ordered this one off Amazon and I like it. However, I don't use it often. I primarily leave my phone naked and use this case when I'm doing something that I want a little more protection.

Amazon.com: HHI Slim Fit Flexible Jelly Rubber Case for Samsung ATIV S Neo - Frosted Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen): Cell Phones & Accessories

-Skippy

KEB64

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I found a case on Amazon. It was like four bucks with shipping. It's a clear wrap around poly semi soft semi hard case. Works just fine! I like this phone so much better with the case. Looks and handles so much better. I can now live with this phone until a flagship comes to sprint. We will wait and see.

KEB64

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
You know, they came out with the 635 recently. It is a Lumia, good for the money, but the specs just don't compete with the Ativ S Neo. NFC, Much better screen, More space for apps, Front facing camera, Better screen...(worth mentioning twice I think), Dedicated camera button. Anyhow, I'd love to see something with a quad processor (the 635 does have that), 2 gigs of RAM, really nice lens, and a nice handling, solid feeling device. One that is supported by it's service provider as well as it's manufacture company.

Wouldn't it be nice for Windows to do what Apple does and make the phones, support the phones and let the service providers provide service? Too much to ask at this point I guess. But I like the direction Windows is headed having my laptop colors themed automatically like my phone. Apps that work the same on the phone as the laptop. Heck, the phone will soon work as a laptop by adding a screen. I like the integration. Mobile first, Cloud first. Something like that.

Anyhow, thought maybe this forum could use a little chatter. This is still a good phone and deserves attention and maybe even promotion. Windows 10 anybody? Oh yeah, this thread is about a case. Almost forgot. :cool:

emma0

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
You know, they came out with the 635 recently. It is a Lumia, good for the money, but the specs just don't compete with the Ativ S Neo. NFC, Much better screen, More space for apps, Front facing camera, Better screen...(worth mentioning twice I think), Dedicated camera button. Anyhow, I'd love to see something with a quad processor (the 635 does have that), 2 gigs of RAM, really nice lens, and a nice handling, solid feeling device. One that is supported by it's service provider as well as it's manufacture company.

Wouldn't it be nice for Windows to do what Apple does and make the phones, support the phones and let the service providers provide service? Too much to ask at this point I guess. But I like the direction Windows is headed having my laptop colors themed automatically like my phone. Apps that work the same on the phone as the laptop. Heck, the phone will soon work as a laptop by adding a screen. I like the integration. Mobile first, Cloud first. Something like that.

Anyhow, thought maybe this forum could use a little chatter. This is still a good phone and deserves attention and maybe even promotion. Windows 10 anybody? Oh yeah, this thread is about a case. Almost forgot. :cool:

Spec wars is history. Users are now into UX and what ecosystem suits them best.

Anything else in your post is trolling this tread.

KEB64

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Be nice. I did go off on a tangent. I DID start the thread. Point taken though. I should have started a new one. Over and out!

Timoleon54

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Body Glove makes a nice case, which I have. You can still find it at Accessory Geeks, and occasionally it will show up on Amazon as well. I've dropped my Ativ S Neo numerous times with this case on, and the phone is still pristine. :angel:

KEB64

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the recommend! I'll check that out. The clear TPU case I bought is still doing just fine. Buttons are a little hard to press. But well worth what I paid and makes the phone much more manageable, plus adds that protection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium