Ativ S

ilostelrooy

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Am currently using the Focus S , but will get the Ativ S . I just hope samsung can bake in Smarth Stay , S Voice , Direct call and more S3 goodies . I believe Samsung can put it in the extra settings .

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
This evening I went to the AT&T store to play with a few different phones. If the ATIV S is built like the GSIII, this will be my next phone. I really liked the way that phone felt. The Note is still just too big for me. The One X felt pretty good too, which is supposedly one of the HTC form factors coming out to WP8.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Am currently using the Focus S , but will get the Ativ S . I just hope samsung can bake in Smarth Stay , S Voice , Direct call and more S3 goodies . I believe Samsung can put it in the extra settings .

for deals. All that hand gesture stuff they have can be done on wp8. Samsung is probably already implementing these features.

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

Nokia is definitely playing up the Lumia's exclusive software...Samsung would be foolish to not do the same with the Ativ S. S Voice seems like a no-brainer considering that Windows Phone's native voice commands are pretty rudimentary compared to Siri and Google Now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans