New Screenshots/Features of WP8 for ATIV S

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Very Nice, That has to be Most screenshots I have seen of WP8 in a while and what features we will be getting.

Advanced Call and SMS Settings, Company Apps, Backup and SD Card, list goes on..

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Very good shots!!!

I do not care what the haters say.. that is NOT just a rebranded S3, and it is a freaking professional, handsome looking phone. I bet it will look better in person.

I am excited to be in a position to take my time with a WP8 decision.

mihesq

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I was able to try out the phone where I work. WP8 runs just as smooth as wp7.5 does. I didn't see anything that stood out as groundbreaking between the two OS's. I was hoping we would be able to swipe to close current apps that were in a paused state, but I could not.

The phone looked nice, but still had that plastic samsung phone feel to it.

The volume, power and camera buttons all felt solid. However the home/windows button I did not like. It does not light up, so you cannot see the windows logo in the dark. Pushing the button was even worse, there was no click when pressed, instead it had a very mushy feel to it. I honestly had no idea if I actually pressed it unless it went back to the home screen. Also, the bottom edge of the screen was very close to the button that when pressing the button I would almost always hit the screen and open an app or hit something on the screen by accident.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes