From HTC 8X to Nokia 928 or Unlocked Samsung Ativ S ??? What are your thoughts?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Greetings,

I have had the HTC 8X for only a few weeks...and this is my first Windows Phone! While I love WP, I need a little bit more from the 8X.This is what I am looking for:

1. I need a phone with an SD card, while cloud storage is nice, I just prefer a physical card to keep my documents, photos, videos, etc.

2. I prefer a larger screen over 4.5" . I originally owned a BB and the screen was 3.7". While the 8X's 4.3" is a noticeable difference, a larger screen is better for my eyesight. I tried the 920 and the screen size did not seem much bigger than the 8X, so larger than 4.5" would suit me better.

3. Removable battery: This is my first phone without a removeable battery. I haven't had any problems with it, but I've read that the ATIV S battery life is significantly better than other WP8 devices.

What I need is some opinions of those who moved from the HTC 8X or Lumia 920 to the ATIV S. I would like to know why you switched and if you are satisfied with the ATIV S and why. Please also give me your take on any pros and cons of the ATIV S as opposed to the other 2 devices. Lastly, for those in the US, what carrier are you using and which ATIV S model are you using with your carrier? I am looking for an ATIV S that is compatible with T Mobile's new LTE bands. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to all of your comments! :)

ctinro

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Peace to you,
Take a look HERE. That's why I bought an ATIV S without contract. And until now (it's about one month) I have no regrets.
I know nothing about 928. Some rumors said it's an aluminium 920.
Have Luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes