I was using a 'Reset' Ativ S, yesterday I got me a 'fresh' one. I was having issues with my Skydrive tiles under Photos not updating. I also reformatted my microSD card on my new device, I had formatted it on my 8S before that. Later I noticed some hidden WP8 system files. Now everything works perfectly. I will keep an eye on the reboot issues I had. Maybe my new device will have less of these (because of sudden signal loss). I will, when I have time, re-install my other Ativ S, to figure out if it will still show the same problems with Skydrive.
    05-03-2013 02:48 AM
    Skydrive tiles seems to be a bug on all WP's, not just the Ativ. With any luck it'll be a GDR fix and not wait for Blue.
    05-03-2013 09:48 AM
    Ok, I fixed it. Very easy to fix.

- Open SkyDrive. Select an existing photo folder and add a single picture you will delete later.
    - Open Photos, make sure that the single picture you will delete later shows up.
    - Open Skydrive and create photo new folders. Create (OldName-B folders) move all your pictures to these new folders.
    - Delete all empty old folders on SkyDrive.
    - Rename your folders to the old names.
    - Move the files from the camera roll to a "old camera roll folder".
    - Delete the camera roll folder on Skydrive.
    - Go to your account on the phone and hold your finder on it to get the Sync Now option.
    - Go to Photos and try to delete that single picture... you should get an error.
    - After some time, the phone recreates all the folders properly with an showing icon.

:-)
    05-06-2013 10:04 AM