Most beautiful flip case for the ATIV S!

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I stumbled upon this beauty on ebay:
$T2eC16NHJGYFFk)ZGYmKBRb!NunC9!~~60_3.JPG
T2e_C16_VHJHg_FFl_7859_HBRd_Rnt1i_Qg_60_3.jpg
Found the ebay listing here but unfortunately the listing has ended :crying:. Does anyone know where else I can find this beauty?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Sigh, that case is also available for many lumia series phones, perhaps a galaxy note series copycat.

The one you posted is from Hong Kong, quality could be a hit or a miss (Tiny details are sometimes left and just stashed in a lot)

Some alternative suggestions

Leather Premium High Quality Flip Case Cover Pouch for Samsung Models | eBay

Leather Premium High Quality Flip Case Cover Pouch for Samsung Models | eBay

If you want the exact same case, but again its from China/HK which means a compromise on quality,

ativ s case | eBay

I'm not a magician, but I use proper keywords.

I prefer this - Poetic TM Atmosphere Case for Samsung I8750 Ativ s Clear Gray New | eBay

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
What I meant is not those that you put a case that has a leather flip but those that you replace the battery door to one that has a leather casing built into it. There is a big difference between them. Compare the photos

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
What I meant is not those that you put a case that has a leather flip but those that you replace the battery door to one that has a leather casing built into it. There is a big difference between them. Compare the photos

Its 10.44pm, am half sleepy and wanting to play Black Ops 2, atleast a few rounds & win too before I sleep.

Your response makes me feel like I need to hit the bed because am completely instead of playing else I'll loose every round I play for my team, LOL.

These are the one's that show the exact picture you showed. The only major difference I see is the photography angle, please let me know if this is the thing you are looking for?
Refer my link 3 above, these stuffs are there already.

Remember, chinese stuff is being sold.

Luxury Fashion Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Brown | eBay

What I am showing
670190706_o.jpg

What you want
34857d1369760254-t2e_c16_vhjhg_ffl_7859_hbrd_rnt1i_qg_60_3.jpg

Luxury Fashion Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Pink | eBay
(Pukes)

Luxury Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Brown 3 in 1 | eBay

Luxury Fashion Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Black | eBay

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Its 10.44pm, am half sleepy and wanting to play Black Ops 2, atleast a few rounds & win too before I sleep.

Your response makes me feel like I need to hit the bed because am completely instead of playing else I'll loose every round I play for my team, LOL.

These are the one's that show the exact picture you showed. The only major difference I see is the photography angle, please let me know if this is the thing you are looking for?
Refer my link 3 above, these stuffs are there already.

Remember, chinese stuff is being sold.

Luxury Fashion Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Brown | eBay

What I am showing
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/1/7/1/6/6/webimg/670190706_o.jpg

What you want
http://forums.windowscentral.com/at...t2e_c16_vhjhg_ffl_7859_hbrd_rnt1i_qg_60_3.jpg

Luxury Fashion Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Pink | eBay
(Pukes)

Luxury Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Brown 3 in 1 | eBay

Luxury Fashion Flip Leather Case Cover Screen for Samsung Ativ s I8750 Black | eBay

Thanks so much!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The problem with these cases is, the portion that covers your screen (like a cardboard), starts going pale after a certain time period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz