Improvements with the update 2424.13.1.1

Mankku

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I guess the newest update for the Ativ S is different in different regions as seen from various users screenshots. I haven't noticed any significant improvements at all, but suddenly i was wondering, is the resolution somewhat better? Earlier i found most accent colours blurry and hard on the eyes (except orange, malva, gray), but now eg. cobolt blue looks quite nice after the update? Or is my eye sight suddenly improved? I don?t really know for sure. Still it would be really cool with more colours, at least double the amount. The Facebook blue -colour would be great as accent colour.

Regards,
Mankku

vegas33139

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Is this update region or handset specific? I have just set my phone to check for updates but it says's none are available! I'm still on 2424.12.12.3.

GeorgeKan

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
first impressions are, the performance is phenomenal now, it reminds me the jump from ICS to jellybean in my Galaxy nexus. It just opens up instantaneous everything, i am very satisfied but bar performance i dont see anything new at all.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
first impressions are, the performance is phenomenal now, it reminds me the jump from ICS to jellybean in my Galaxy nexus. It just opens up instantaneous everything, i am very satisfied but bar performance i dont see anything new at all.

Check the article in my previous post :p

GeorgeKan

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
i didnt try wifi tethering before, nevertheless i am satisfied with its performance now, it was mediocre before and i had glitches here and there. Lets hope to some critical fixes and aditions in the future

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I tried connecting my phone via Samsung Kies, but whenever I tried plugging the phone in, the program didn't respond. Perhaps you'll have better luck.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

tarquel

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought a brand new unlocked EU model and i still dont seem to be getting prompted for updating, nor does manually trying it work either....

Guess i'm doomed to never get updates if everyone else has had it by now then? Or is it still the waiting game for some/me?

Cant find any other way to update it - at least, google is not being my friend when i try and search ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers