Distorted voice recordings?

SteakPieHarry

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Greetings friends

Has anyone tried recording/sending voice notes on their Ativ S? I seem to to remember having problems sending voice clips through Whatsapp on my Samsung Omnia. Can't be certain but it rings a bell and I put it down to the app. Since picking up an Ativ S I'm still experiencing the weird echoing and distortion on voice clips. Again I blamed Whatsapp but Line, Hike etc are just the same. So I figured it was a Windows problem. However could it be a Samsung problem? Reason I ask is I downloaded Mini Recorder from the App store and recordings through that occasionally distort and freak out as well. It's a pain for me as I'm a songwriter and record ideas/melodies all the time before I forget them. Does anyone else on Samsung Ativ S or Windows handsets in general experience this?

Just curious to know if this could be a handset problem. Thanks for any help. :smile:

dubbaYous

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I also get problems when I call my wife and leave voicemail. Not sure why but very distorted, would be nice if Samsung would take notice of the problem and fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos