Here is the best case/cover for the Ativ S

tboy2000

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I was always slightly jealous of the flap cover attached to a replaceable back cover for the Samsung Galaxy S3. I liked the design and that it protected the screen without adding bulk to the phone. Now a company has manufactured them in a range of colours for our beloved Ativ S.

Look for battery flip cover case on ebay.

Ordered one and awaiting delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
With the Ativ Neo coming to Sprint, this will be good news for those looking for a cover like this for their new phone.

Bonka

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I bought the silver one. It is indeed very nice but being aluminum it affects RF performance just enough for me to put it back in the blister pack. I am in a lot of areas where I get 1-2 bars and with this metal bumper it'll completely wipe out the signal altogether.

Instead, I am using a Nillken Super Frosted cover, it's quite nice as well. Easily found on eBay.
NILLKIN ??

I say this is the best. It is an aluminium bumper for the ATIV S

[url]http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/soonhua/sku20122734-x-01.jpg[/URL]
Click image to go to ebay listing

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I feel sick of those flap covers because with time that upper portion gets dirty, starts to rip off and makes it look foolish!
An aluminium bumper looks slick on the other hand :)

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I feel sick of those flap covers because with time that upper portion gets dirty, starts to rip off and makes it look foolish!
An aluminium bumper looks slick on the other hand :)

I just received my aluminium bumper in black, thought I would show you guys how it looks on the ATIV S:

Front View:

BF2ZVFL.jpg

Back view:

l7z7zRO.jpg

Have not experienced a drop in signal strength so that might've been an isolated incident

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss