GDR2 on Ativ S

dubbaYous

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.................... ��������������

GK Wong

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yea... I am also looking for what you are looking for... able to get all Samsung exclusive apps for my 920 but now hitting a wall trying to get this Ativ Beam :straight:
Let me know if you find out the way~ :smile:

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yea... I am also looking for what you are looking for... able to get all Samsung exclusive apps for my 920 but now hitting a wall trying to get this Ativ Beam :straight:
Let me know if you find out the way~ :smile:

Let me get this straight, you Nokia users boast about how Nokia have exclusive apps and you still want the apps Samsung puts out as well?

ATIV Beam requires GDR2 and an ATIV S or Odyssey!!!!

Last edited:

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Let me get this straight, you Nokia users boast about how Nokia have exclusive apps and you still want the apps Samsung puts out as well?

ATIV Beam requires GDR2 and an ATIV S or Odyssey!!!!

Lumia has turn-by-turn navigation..that beats everything :'(

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
You mean HERE Drive that's available to ALL Windows Phones?

well that's a freaking lie, I have a window phone and its NOT available. Ok? So no, the app is not available for ALL windows phones. If it was I would not have done this complaint

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
well that's a freaking lie, I have a window phone and its NOT available. Ok? So no, the app is not available for ALL windows phones. If it was I would not have done this complaint

It is available on all Windows Phones, not sure why you can't get it. Part of the deal with Microsoft was that Here Drive (but not the + version) would be available to everyone. You must he having some regional issues. My girlfriend has Here Drive running on her 8x no problem

Here is the link (its an old link, so the geographies may be updated) http://conversations.nokia.com/2013...ransit-for-other-windows-phone-8-smartphones/

If you can't get it for whatever reason, try changing your region to the US or if that doesn't work look into using Fiddlr to change your region.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
It is available on all Windows Phones, not sure why you can't get it. Part of the deal with Microsoft was that Here Drive (but not the + version) would be available to everyone. You must he having some regional issues. My girlfriend has Here Drive running on her 8x no problem

Here is the link (its an old link, so the geographies may be updated) http://conversations.nokia.com/2013...ransit-for-other-windows-phone-8-smartphones/

If you can't get it for whatever reason, try changing your region to the US or if that doesn't work look into using Fiddlr to change your region.

thanks about this , yes I've been reading the chart where Nokia explained and I'm in the zone "other wp8 device in other region : not available" (Sweden ) but I will deff try this you explained !

Edit: well I got it downloaded but it doesn't work..error 240 when I start(your license isn't for this region)
what is fiddlr?

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I would love some help about getting drive on my ativ s :/ got the app but it just says error 240 your license is not for this region

itsmemuffins

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I would love some help about getting drive on my ativ s :/ got the app but it just says error 240 your license is not for this region

You must be using a different region to your sim. The app checks what country the sim is and if it doesn't match the region of your phone it blocks the app. This is because in some regions the app is free like the UK and others you have to pay like in Ireland it's €34.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
You must be using a different region to your sim. The app checks what country the sim is and if it doesn't match the region of your phone it blocks the app. This is because in some regions the app is free like the UK and others you have to pay like in Ireland it's ?34.

this is exactly why I called it a lie. Here drive is not available for ALL windows phones. Drive+ might be but that costs like 35$ here . Crap

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
this is exactly why I called it a lie. Here drive is not available for ALL windows phones. Drive+ might be but that costs like 35$ here . Crap

It's not a lie though, I said that it's available for all Windows Phones. I didn't say it's available for all countries, did I?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte