New Apps in the Samsung Zone

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the two new apps Paper Artist and Manga Camera .... and Nokia Users claim that Samsung doesn't support their Windows Phones!!!!!!!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the two new apps Paper Artist and Manga Camera .... and Nokia Users claim that Samsung doesn't support their Windows Phones!!!!!!!

Hmm. The first one seems to be an art app, while the second seems to be a lens. Well, good for you Samsung-lugging people.

Also, I don't claim Samsung doesn't support their phones. Its just that the Nokia news overpowers everything else around here. (Well, not really.)

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. The first one seems to be an art app, while the second seems to be a lens. Well, good for you Samsung-lugging people.

Also, I don't claim Samsung doesn't support their phones. Its just that the Nokia news overpowers everything else around here. (Well, not really.)

I know, but Nokia users like yourself are rare on here. Most of them would rather see HTC and Samsung disappear from the WP ecosystem and constantly spout rubbish about how Samsung don't support their WP devices, even on news about Samsung doing something to support their phones.

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

Wazzim

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
New in the store is App Folder, this app makes it possible to store apps (3rd party included) into a folder that you can pin on your homescreen.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if a mod could make this a sticky, it would be good to have a thread like this for new ATIV S users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven