SGH t899 & tmobile

Bryan w

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
my sim was getting on tmobile network just fine until 2 days ago. after hard reset im unable to get on the network. anyone have any ideas?

thanks!

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
are you getting low or no signal or an error?

try going to settings / cellular and check your settings.

if you are on wifi and can connect to marketplace download "samsung apps" and download "Apn" (not APNs)

Bryan w

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
are you getting low or no signal or an error?

try going to settings / cellular and check your settings.

if you are on wifi and can connect to marketplace download "samsung apps" and download "Apn" (not APNs)

already did that and am using the correct apn app from samsung. it worked great at one point and now nothing!

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
samsung has 2 apn apps... the one with thats in upcase letters screwed mine and had to do a reset. the one that worked good was actually the hidden apn.

Bryan w

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
samsung has 2 apn apps... the one with thats in upcase letters screwed mine and had to do a reset. the one that worked good was actually the hidden apn.

yea, I was using the one with all lower case. the other has verizon as a preconfigured option which i dont use.

I was able to get my phone working after going into the Diag tool and choosing to rebuilding nv and rebooting and everything was working. didnt have to set any APN's which I had to do before. hoping this is a long term fix. thanks for everyone's input.

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
wp_ss_20130919_0001.pngwp_ss_20130919_0002.png
the second one APNs messed up my device and had to reset and stop it from downloading when I was using the app backup and restore.

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
yeah we must have clicked reply at the same time yesterday cause I didn't see your reply until after I posted (thus clicking likes on yours lol)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss