Samsung Service Centers in Canada

Cormango

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of any Samsung Service Centers in Canada that will downgrade a Samsung ATIV S from GDR2?

We have about a dozen users reporting bluetooth issues with their devices. It's actually a big problem as our sales employees rely on bluetooth while travelling. The bluetooth is actually completely useless after updating to GDR2. It will not stay paired to any devices.

I called a few places listed on the Samsung Canada website but none of them have the training to deal with Windows Phones.

I called Samsung directly and they indicated that downgrading is impossible, although other users have reported having it done by Samsung Service Centers in the United States.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Cormango

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I had a user visit the Walk-in Service Center in Mississauga last Friday. They were completely aware of the issue with the Bluetooth problem. They took the phone and the downgrade took an hour. During the downgrade they provided the user with a loaner device (it was an Android device).

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I had a user visit the Walk-in Service Center in Mississauga last Friday. They were completely aware of the issue with the Bluetooth problem. They took the phone and the downgrade took an hour. During the downgrade they provided the user with a loaner device (it was an Android device).

Lol, sounds legit :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss