Play to tv from the phone

nsa74

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Basically I want to stream photos and videos from my phone to tv via wireless. Nokia has Play To, Samsung has a version of Allshare but only for mango and a few other 3rd party apps only allow you to stream from a DLNA server to tv using the phone as a remote and not from the phone itself. Anybody tried (or knows) an app that can do this? Come to think, one of the reasons I choose Ativ S was the compatibility between the phone and the TV (also Samsung) through AllShare and ended up trying to install a Nokia app (unsuccessfully of course) to get the job done, since Samsung didn't update AllShare to make it work on WP8.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Just thinking what about roku box I know there something about picture, my inlaws have one I have to check it out next time I'm going there.

nsa74

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I did, that was the way I got the app, but it doesn't install. It gives an error at around 90% install process. Guess it's related with supported resolutions which is different on Ativ.

nsa74

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you can. At least some of them. For example I currently have Nokia Chat and Panorama on my Ativ. Too bad Play To doesn't work.
Here is the thread

thumb23

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm also looking for Play To/Allshare app, I'm disappointed that Samsung didn't release AllShare for Win8/Ativ S!:-(
I also tried to install Play To but it failed, I got the message that the screen solution didn't match:-(

bye

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05