The first Custom ROM for the ATIV S (possibly even Windows Phone 8, if you don't count huawei) has been released.

List of features:

• Unlock / Interop Unlock / Relock prevent
    • Volume limit disabled
    • No prepinned tiles of Samsung apps
    • Some of Samsung apps removed
    • Full access to APNs and Internet Sharing
    • Two search providers: Yandex and Google. Both can launch its app from search key (if app is installed). Here're those apps: Yandex, Google.

This ROM is still unstable so flash at your own risk!

Credits to -W_O_L_F- for cooking this ROM!
    10-13-2013 01:21 AM
    Thanks for posting this! I'll tip wpcentral about this.
    10-13-2013 01:24 AM
    Quick note: This isn't actually a ROM, you are actually flashing a compiled config file of modifications. Only issue is the need to hard reset
    10-14-2013 01:55 AM
    I uploaded a file to CSC. After hard reset was. Very good, thank you WOLF. So, Is it possible to edit mbn file?
    10-17-2013 04:54 AM
    I would just like to flash Bells OS on my device... unlocked rogers device and hate the rogers splash and cant get wifi sharing working
    10-18-2013 09:05 PM
    Search for Samsung Diagnosis app. Then search for csc code to enter in the app. You will then be able to choose from all the available csc codes that are already available on the handset.
    Villain likes this.
    10-19-2013 01:44 AM
    Search for Samsung Diagnosis app. Then search for csc code to enter in the app. You will then be able to choose from all the available csc codes that are already available on the handset.
    This actually worked and perfect!

unlocked rogers on bell mobility
    - hated the Rogers splash logo on start up (minor lol)
    - tons of rogers apps and bloat (all removable mind you so minor)
    - everything worked flawless except "internet sharing" which drove me foolish and tried everything.

Diagnostic tool ##634#
    then used *#321647335

then showed
    TLS - Telus
    RWC - Rogers
    BMC - Bell
    BWA - SaskTel
    FMC - Fido

mine was RWC - Rogers so I switched it to BMC - Bell

phone rebooted and factory reset and when it finished and loaded up no Rogers splash screen, had Bell apps/bloat, Bell sites save in the browsers favorites and WiFi/internet sharing work first shot! displays H+ instead of 4G when I lose LTE (rogers and bell display it different) even under settings/about it now shows "Bell Mobility Inc" as the carrier.

with that being said... Noticed those are all Canadian providers (TLS, RWC, BMC, BWA, FMC) so anyone who owns an unlocked Rogers device they should do this and convert over to Bell BECAUSE Rogers blocks wifi sharing/internet sharing/hotspot and charges an addition $5 fee for WiFi sharing to work. I know that because I worked for RIM overseeing a rogers blackberry tech support center. an added apn besides the wapuser and internet.com apn is required in Rogers network program Vision 21 (Bell doesn't have this fee)
    10-19-2013 02:44 PM
    This actually worked and perfect!
    That's good to hear.

then showed
    TLS - Telus
    RWC - Rogers
    BMC - Bell
    BWA - SaskTel
    FMC - Fido
    You have a few less CSC to choose from than me. Mine must be a international version as my list CSC is as below

AUT
    BSE
    COA
    EPL
    ETL
    EUR
    HTS
    HUI
    ILO
    MBM
    MTL
    NEE
    NZC
    O2C
    O2I
    O2U
    ONE
    OPS
    OPT
    ORX
    PCL
    PHN
    PRO
    PRT
    PTR
    SEB
    SER
    SIO
    SWC
    TEN
    TIM
    TMN
    TNZ
    TPH
    VNZ
    VVT
    XEH
    XFA
    XFV
    XSA
    10-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Yeah mine is the t899 model and appears to only have the Canadian GSM providers. Beyond happy about this for sure. Internet sharing was the only reason I held on to my 8X
    10-21-2013 02:27 AM
    constant message carrier after flash what can be?
    11-03-2013 08:36 AM