Enable 3 rows of tiles for Samsung ATIV S!

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Download the latest version of wphTweaks for WP8 to enable!

65DWPIq.jpg

Last edited:

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Is that for real?

If so then that awesome I read that it still experimental the software the developer has designed, how is everything after the changes to the third column?

Fine though. there is a slight bug where you can't disable 3 rows of tiles.

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have ativ s as far as i know its not interop unlocked im on 8.1 gdr3 through developers app program. Is this a feature if i wait long enough i can get with full release of gdr3? If not ill interop but will have to take a lot of time and effort to research before i do it.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have ativ s as far as i know its not interop unlocked im on 8.1 gdr3 through developers app program. Is this a feature if i wait long enough i can get with full release of gdr3? If not ill interop but will have to take a lot of time and effort to research before i do it.

gdr3 is not 8.1 dude that's next year

EchoOne30

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
This is awesome news. Gonna look into this when I can. We're moving this week so probably not for a few days at least but still. This is fantastic.

Exotic Hadron

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, nice feature. Does it need Windows Phone 8 SDK? I've removed the SDK for a while because it enables Hyper-V and installs Virtual Hub effectively breaking my IPv6 addressing.
Will I be able to install the XAP from SD card via Store app? My device is dev+interop unlocked.

tboy2000

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Enable 3 rows of tiles on your ATIV S with this registry tweak! (GDR3 only)

Code:
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\OEM\Start]
"ScreenSize"="dword:000001"

jessenic

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm the developer of WP8 version of WPH Tweaks and the one who found the registry key. If you have any questions, you can ask me :)

For those manually editing the registry, please note that there are 3 possible values, 0 is for small screen (default), 1 is for medium screen and 2 is for large screen. I have not tried the differences between 1 and 2.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Im on the fence about flashing my device to GDR2 so I can get GDR3 and then this. I just hate the fact I need to instal EVERYTHING and waste basically a full day to my phone (ridiculous when you think of it really)

A question for you who have this enabled... Are the smallest tiles big enough so your not accidentally hitting wrong tiles, or the medium tiles big enough to have information on them and still easy to read them in normal viewing?

I have all the files downloaded, but Im hesitant...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077