Help with calendar

Leif Perjus

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello All!
I need help with my I8750 calendar timing problem i can't solve by my self. Running GDR3

If i write a 1 hour meeting in my calendar 9.00 so after a few seconds the meeting move to 08.00 by it self
Someone have a ides what to do ? I have the right country and timezone

Grateful for all help.

Ido Gal

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok.

And you enter the meeting in the phone's calendar app? Does the hour (/time) change in the phone cal, in the web view cal, or in both?

Leif Perjus

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
If i enter meeting in computer = both computer and phone stay ok
If enter meeting in phone after some sec. both computer and phone show meeting 1 hour earlier than entered

Massimo Lupo

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. It is probably a bug in email client of WP8. I already google around and found several persons with the same issue. I guess we need to wait a fix. I think that it starts when we change the time last week of October. I also have an exchange account and it works but not in google calendar. Yahoo calendar seems also OK but not tested.
Massimo

Leif Perjus

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. It is probably a bug in email client of WP8. I already google around and found several persons with the same issue. I guess we need to wait a fix. I think that it starts when we change the time last week of October. I also have an exchange account and it works but not in google calendar. Yahoo calendar seems also OK but not tested.
Massimo

Outlook calendar do the same time-change also !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6