GDR3/Update 3 (Official consumer release, not developer preview)

mughal90

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I am in Malaysia, when i tried to update my phone it said up to date but still on 8.0.102 although other friends using GDR2 official OTA. Changed my CSC from XME to ATO and got GDR3 straightaway :love: Then got another small OTA update which installed data sense. So far everything working fine, wifi, bluetooth, notifications etc.

Cruzebe

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I managed to get the GDR2 update on my ATIV S with changing the csc code from BSE to ETL now I want the GDR 3 I can not select ATO and on AUT the phone finds no other updates are there other codes I can use ?

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Rocking Lumia Black on my Lumia 1020. I'm very excited for RAW support (considering I'm traveling for Christmas), and love notifications on the lockscreen (the latter being perhaps the most useful new feature).

However, while notifications on the Glance Screen is probably the most useful, the most cool feature is the new Nokia Beamer! It's like Apple's AirPlay, but it's amazing because it works on anything with a web browser! It'd be awesome if they could do something similar for Windows 8 (consider Microsoft is soon to control most of Nokia).

Anyways, now rocking Update 3 and my official OEM firmware. Life is good, so just to kick back and wait for WP 8.1.

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Rocking Lumia Black on my Lumia 1020. I'm very excited for RAW support (considering I'm traveling for Christmas), and love notifications on the lockscreen (the latter being perhaps the most useful new feature).
Glad you like it, but this is about the ATIV S. Lumia Black isn't of much help here.

85Baby

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Living in Australia, and don't even have the GDR2 update here, hopefully it skips straight to GDR3 and not GDR2 and then another wait

EIi

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
My brother and I both own Ativ S's. He has received the update yesterday and I didn't. Both devices are Simfree unlocked and were bought at the same place. Anyone has a solution? Thanks.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My brother and I both own Ativ S's. He has received the update yesterday and I didn't. Both devices are Simfree unlocked and were bought at the same place. Anyone has a solution? Thanks.

The phones have different IMEI numbers and that's how updates are rolled out, all you can do is wait. I'm waiting for GDR3 as well.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

However, while notifications on the Glance Screen is probably the most useful, the most cool feature is the new Nokia Beamer! It's like Apple's AirPlay, but it's amazing because it works on anything with a web browser! It'd be awesome if they could do something similar for Windows 8 (consider Microsoft is soon to control most of Nokia).

Anyways, now rocking Update 3 and my official OEM firmware. Life is good, so just to kick back and wait for WP 8.1.

Thanks for bragging, I'm sure that all of us in this SAMSUNG ATIV S section really appreciate it!!?!

jiminlaw

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Trying to get GDR3 update on an Australian unlocked/unbranded ATIV S.
CRC method does not show ATO.
Tried ETL, based on another post elsewhere but only got me up to 8.0.10327.77.
Any other CRCs that you guys know off that might work?

anon(7917514)

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Trying to get GDR3 update on an Australian unlocked/unbranded ATIV S.
CRC method does not show ATO.
Tried ETL, based on another post elsewhere but only got me up to 8.0.10327.77.
Any other CRCs that you guys know off that might work?

with that version of the OS you should now be able to update to GDR3 using preview for developers app.

I'm in AUS and have been running it since preview for developers came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney