New Samsung Apps in the Store

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My guess is that most of you saying the apps don't work are using Nokia Lumia or HTC devices so of course they aren't going to work. They are for Samsung devices, this post is in the relevant section of the forums and the apps are in the Samsung Zone on applicable devices so don't complain when they aren't working for you unless you have an ATIV S!!

Fabiano Rossettini

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My guess is that most of you saying the apps don't work are using Nokia Lumia or HTC devices so of course they aren't going to work. They are for Samsung devices, this post is in the relevant section of the forums and the apps are in the Samsung Zone on applicable devices so don't complain when they aren't working for you unless you have an ATIV S!!

i am using a ativ s with gdr3 and dont work.

nsa74

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
You need to have retail GDR3 and the new Samsung firmware update. The Dev Preview GDR3 makes no sense because its a Microsoft update and those are Samsung's apps
Not necessarily, I have GDR3 Dev Preview, not the official one from Samsung, and these apps work without a problem.

dw852

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine is Samsung Ativ S!

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here. I've already gotten the oficial GDR3 update from Samsung and these apps keep asking for the OS update.
Maybe is it an "incompability" with the interop-unlock?

That's what I was thinking, it would be interesting to find out if that's the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven