Phone just updated

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I think it's just GDR2 update, just received it on my ATIV S, and updated the OS to the same version as yours.

MI55

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
OK, thanks. Shame it's not GDR3 :(
Any idea what changes/improvements it brings to phone?
Is there a changelog anywhere?

MI55

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
The point is that there's already a topic of discussion available, and you could have added your voice to that instead of starting a new thread. :)
That thread was relating to Bell Canada and a different FW. Mine is a different phone, different FW and not tied to a network, so I didn't know if the update was the same and thought it would be more sensible to keep phone types and FW on a relevant thread, but I apologise for getting it wrong.

gohaaron

May 29, 2013
Visit site
also here in Switzerland, but ive been stuck in this cog spinning screen now for the past 1 hour, should i be worried? already had dev preview GDR3 installed and it is also dev and interop unlocked... any help guys?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
also here in Switzerland, but ive been stuck in this cog spinning screen now for the past 1 hour, should i be worried? already had dev preview GDR3 installed and it is also dev and interop unlocked... any help guys?

Depends on how many apps were installed as to how long the spinning cogs take. I wouldn't be worried now but later when it reboots to a black screen!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12