Hi, guys,

I was wondering: does the original spare battery charger of the Galaxy S3 is able to fit the Ativ S battery?

Since I didn't find any spare charger for the Ativ S, this situation would be very neat. Considering that the S3's battery has 2100 mA of capacity and the Ativ S is boosted by 2300 mA, I don't really see a problem here, just a slower charge. My main concern is about the battery size...

Anyone out there have tried something similar? I know the answear is a bit tricky, but tell me if you guys have some sort of solution for this double battery scenario. I always wanted to keep my phone off the charger and this solution would easily achieve this.

Links:

Spare Battery Charger

Original Ativ S Battery

Thanks.
    05-15-2014 03:28 PM
    Hi, guys,

I was wondering: does the original spare battery charger of the Galaxy S3 is able to fit the Ativ S battery?

Since I didn't find any spare charger for the Ativ S, this situation would be very neat. Considering that the S3's battery has 2100 mA of capacity and the Ativ S is boosted by 2300 mA, I don't really see a problem here, just a slower charge. My main concern is about the battery size...

Anyone out there have tried something similar? I know the answear is a bit tricky, but tell me if you guys have some sort of solution for this double battery scenario. I always wanted to keep my phone off the charger and this solution would easily achieve this.

Links:

Spare Battery Charger

Original Ativ S Battery

Thanks.
    How about you do a little research about the battery chargers here or on google before ask this?
    And yes, wall charger from S3 is the same for Ativ S, battery size doesn't matter here. it can be 5000mAh if you want.
    My brother in law had the Samsung Galaxy Core and i used once his charger to charge my Ativ S while being at his place. It's a standard Samsung wall charger.
    05-16-2014 12:04 AM
    I'm not so sure it will work, the best thing to do is see if anyone you know owns an S3 and the spare battery charger and see if it works with the ATIV S battery. Sorry I can't be more helpful than that

For the benefit of Boris NevermorE, it isn't the standard wall charger it's a spare battery charger. If you read the post properly then you would know that!!!
    Jordano likes this.
    05-18-2014 08:52 AM
    I'm not so sure it will work, the best thing to do is see if anyone you know owns an S3 and the spare battery charger and see if it works with the ATIV S battery. Sorry I can't be more helpful than that
    It is indeed unusual. I found a colleague in college who happens to have a S3, but not the spare charger. Maybe I'm gonna carefully measure the battery and see if there is a match...and then I'm gonna search for somebody who has the spare charger, just to be sure.

II'll post the results here as soon as I have the answers. Thank you very much!
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-18-2014 08:58 AM
    Why my last post and previously Jordano's answer are deleted? In my last post there were informations he needed. There were no bad words in both posts (stupid and idiotic are not that bad words). If something was suspicious to the admin, he should warn us first of that not just delete the posts. I was not going to continue arguing with Jordano, cuz first of all I admit my mistake and apologize. But, it's not mine to tell, i'm just noticing this. :)
    xandros9 and Jordano like this.
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Why my last post and previously Jordano's answer are deleted? In my last post there were informations he needed. There were no bad words in both posts (stupid and idiotic are not that bad words). If something was suspicious to the admin, he should warn us first of that not just delete the posts. I was not going to continue arguing with Jordano, cuz first of all I admit my mistake and apologize. But, it's not mine to tell, i'm just noticing this. :)
    Actually, Boris, I offensively replied to your last comment and the moderator sent my a warning. Therefore he cleaned our comments.

I want to apologize for my aggressive behavior. Ok, you misunderstood my question, but that happens to everybody (I'm not exactly an English expert either). You were really trying to help and did it in both comments; although you underestimated my research skills (I assure you I looked over the web before posting here and found the same dimensions for the S3's battery), I see your point.

Anyway, back to business, I'm still looking for an answer if the Ativ battery fits in the spare charger. I did the same measures as you, both with my battery and with my friend's S3, and things look promising - as you said, they match. I think I'll order the spare charger and the standard battery now...

Thank you all for your attention. As soon as possible I'll post the final results here.
    Boris NevermorE likes this.
    05-21-2014 05:59 AM
    Actually, Boris, I offensively replied to your last comment and the moderator sent my a warning. Therefore he cleaned our comments.

I want to apologize for my aggressive behavior. Ok, you misunderstood my question, but that happens to everybody (I'm not exactly an English expert either). You were really trying to help and did it in both comments; although you underestimated my research skills (I assure you I looked over the web before posting here and found the same dimensions for the S3's battery), I see your point.

Anyway, back to business, I'm still looking for an answer if the Ativ battery fits in the spare charger. I did the same measures as you, both with my battery and with my friend's S3, and things look promising - as you said, they match. I think I'll order the spare charger and the standard battery now...

Thank you all for your attention. As soon as possible I'll post the final results here.
    Cool bro, waiting for your results and if they fit i am ordering the spare battery charger myself too :)
    Keep us posted :)
    P.S. My apologies to the admin too
    Jordano likes this.
    05-21-2014 06:59 AM