Samsung ATIV Camera

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol, Nokia fans are everywhere, you can't stop them from posting here unless you get a mod to keep the thread clean of the so called dumb comments. Anyways, I'm really glad that Samsung will be releasing this app and hopefully for the Ativ S as well. I really want to try the T899M model before I buy a next gen high end model and the only features that are stopping me are an equalizer and a decent camera app, if this new camera turns out to be good enough then I'll definitely but it

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol, Nokia fans are everywhere, you can't stop them from posting here unless you get a mod to keep the thread clean of the so called dumb comments. Anyways, I'm really glad that Samsung will be releasing this app and hopefully for the Ativ S as well. I really want to try the T899M model before I buy a next gen high end model and the only features that are stopping me are an equalizer and a decent camera app, if this new camera turns out to be good enough then I'll definitely but it

This app is available for the ATIV S all that's needed is the updated firmware from Samsung to get it working.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Dumb comments don't just come from Lumia owners.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
This app is available for the ATIV S all that's needed is the updated firmware from Samsung to get it working.

Yeah hopefully Samsung pushes out the firmware update soon for the Ativ S so I can atleast get an idea of the improvements/enhancements Samsung would be bringing to the table

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Dumb comments don't just come from Lumia owners.

Well I didn't mean dumb comments always come from Lumia owners either (I own a Lumia myself, Focus and Focus Flash are the only Samsung WPs I've owned), I was referring to the comments on the article that Daniel posted about the Samsung camera app today

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)