Latest Samsung Ativ S firmware updates

LeandroIDD

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Ser? que se eu instalar os meus jogos no sd e fazer o processo pra atualizar o 8.1.1 perderei os meus progressos??? Estou jogando cloud riders h? algum tempo e n?o queria come?ar do zero de novo...

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Here is screenshot from diagnostic app for this official version (with ROM number and CSC number).I just erase my mac address from picture. If someone leak this ROM, everybody will make to flash to official 8.1.
View attachment 84807
Why everyone of you when posting screenshot you delete the MAC address? It's not like someone will use it for something, they can't do sh!t with it cuz MAC address is unique to any network related device, it's useless to even clone it for some use. Relax a bit :)

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Ser? que se eu instalar os meus jogos no sd e fazer o processo pra atualizar o 8.1.1 perderei os meus progressos??? Estou jogando cloud riders h? algum tempo e n?o queria come?ar do zero de novo...
Leandro, is that Portuguese? If english is not so good to you, use Google Translate to translate it. One tip for Google Translate, if you write it on proper portuguese (or brazilian) you got better results in translate :)

anon(8316658)

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Here is screenshot from diagnostic app for this official version (with ROM number and CSC number).I just erase my mac address from picture. If someone leak this ROM, everybody will make to flash to official 8.1.
View attachment 84807

I already explained you
Samsung released ALL IN ONE package this means WP 8.1.1 + FW + Bootloader
I dont know how could you update without installing FW + bootloader. Its a very strange problem and one and only solution is to try again the whole process or just wait untill you get an update

LeandroIDD

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Would if I install my games on sd and make the upgrade process to 8.1.1 will I lose my progress ???
I'm playing cloud riders for some time and did not want to start from scratch again ...
How to install CSC's that are receiving updates since my Activ S only has the native ZTO CSC.
I can only download and install the ATO CSC through the program to pass the flash?
I already have GDR2 saved on my pc that came with this csc "GT-I8750_OXABME1_R_SIGNED.csc" together, but when I started GDR2 long ago, I left the CSC button unchecked, I believe that it remained the native CSC, ZTO.
Sorry for the bad english, i?m using google translator.

Kalibar300

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I think we have talk about that (workaround) so far in the last 3-4 pages, pay some attention :)
Pappale, maki01 and some others already have been explaining that in previous posts (previous 2-3 pages)

Yeah, with flashing ROM... But I don't want flash ROM 3th time.
Some user sent me this(wp8.0 and some CSC file) - anaheiim's Space - I8750XXBME1_I8750OXABME1_R_SIGNED.rar - Tweaks Paradise
Name of CSC file is different that I have now... Maybe I must flash ROM with this CSC?

Snomii

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
IM on GDR3 wp8 with SIO CSC (i guess this is the national for Slovenia). I havent done anything with the phone concerning the DP version,just wanted to wait for the final release. Now correct me if im wrong, but i only have to get the firmware update followed by OS WP8.1.1 update and that is it? No bootloaders,connecting to computers... Apparently its best to have ATO CSC to get the updates faster. So if I switch CSC,do i need to factory reset my phone of not? Im asking this because I read about both possobillities on these forums,and im not sure which is the true one.
I also hope flashing is for those with DP modified phones.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, with flashing ROM... But I don't want flash ROM 3th time.
Some user sent me this(wp8.0 and some CSC file) - anaheiim's Space - I8750XXBME1_I8750OXABME1_R_SIGNED.rar - Tweaks Paradise
Name of CSC file is different that I have now... Maybe I must flash ROM with this CSC?
I think you must. Anyway, does that user who sent you that file to download, provide you with a link from the thread of the forum where he explains this thing? Usually people make a thread on some forum explaining their developing of their software of some kind. If you have been provided with a link from the forum thread where this tool is explained, please post the link here so we can be able to see it and tell you if it's safe or not.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
IM on GDR3 wp8 with SIO CSC (i guess this is the national for Slovenia). I havent done anything with the phone concerning the DP version,just wanted to wait for the final release. Now correct me if im wrong, but i only have to get the firmware update followed by OS WP8.1.1 update and that is it? No bootloaders,connecting to computers... Apparently its best to have ATO CSC to get the updates faster. So if I switch CSC,do i need to factory reset my phone of not? Im asking this because I read about both possobillities on these forums,and im not sure which is the true one.
I also hope flashing is for those with DP modified phones.
Ah evo nam i slovenca na forumu, sad smo svi ex-yu na okupu, lol.
- Anyway, official CSC's for Slovenia i think are MOT, OXX* & SIM.
- Since you are still on WP8 GDR3, that means when you (if you) get the new version of WP8.1.1, you are upgrading to a newer version of the OS along with the proper Samsung firmware for WP8.1.1, not just a firmware. As Pappale said few posts before, in getting WP8.1.1 you got everything in one package (Newer OS and Samsung firmware for that OS version).
- I guess you are a newbie in this OS, CSC, etc flashing, reverting, upgrading thing since you ask this question which is well known to most of us. So, here to explain you: Changing CSC (guess you already know how) is always causing the phone to hard reset, since it has to set the OS with the new chosen CSC, that's normal thing. So if you decide to change the CSC, back up previously everything you think is worth to backup (pictures, videos, messages, etc.) cuz you already know what hard reset (back to factory settings) means.
Hope you understand what i told you, if you have any questions, please ask and we will answer, since i have been criticized of telling people here that it's better to first search the forum for the answer for their question rather than just bump here and ask a question that has been answered maybe just in the past 2 pages of the thread :)

Snomii

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Pozz svima iz exYu! :)

Im not actually a newbie here, ive been reading almost daily but through such a long topic some things got less clear,because so many people are telling their own stories of updating. Probably because there are two kinds of people: with DP and with GDR3.

Thanks for the answer,you just cleared up everything that has baffled me in the past month. And i see that going from DP to final is going to be more complicated than from GDR3.

maki01

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I think you must. Anyway, does that user who sent you that file to download, provide you with a link from the thread of the forum where he explains this thing? Usually people make a thread on some forum explaining their developing of their software of some kind. If you have been provided with a link from the forum thread where this tool is explained, please post the link here so we can be able to see it and tell you if it's safe or not.

I sent him that link :)

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Pozz svima iz exYu! :)

Im not actually a newbie here, ive been reading almost daily but through such a long topic some things got less clear,because so many people are telling their own stories of updating. Probably because there are two kinds of people: with DP and with GDR3.

Thanks for the answer,you just cleared up everything that has baffled me in the past month. And i see that going from DP to final is going to be more complicated than from GDR3.

Yup, glad i helped you :)

Kalibar300

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

Name of .wp8 file is ''I8750 XXBME1_R_SIGNED'' and name of .csc file is ''I8750OXABME1_R_SIGNED''
Currect I have CSC version ''I8750OXACMK2'', version of my next CSC :D is ''I8750OXABME1''
I'll try with I8750OXABME1, I'll write if I can get offical 8.1 bootloader and fw :)

Last edited:

maki01

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Name of .wp8 file is ''I8750 XXBME1_R_SIGNED'' and name of .csc file is ''I8750OXABME1_R_SIGNED''
Currect I have CSC version ''I8750OXACMK2'', version of my next CSC :D is ''I8750OXABME1''
I'll try with I8750OXABME1, I'll write if I can get offical 8.1 bootloader and fw :)

I8750OXACMK2 is GDR3 CSC file

rotiv85

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Eu tenho um lumia 820 e quando instalei o 8.1, todos os jogos que estavam no cart?o perderam se.. Apenas os que estavam no telemovel n?o se perderam..

Agora se fizeres um reset ao telemovel ? que perdas os jogos, se n?o existir um backup.

No teu caso se apenas fizeres update para 8.1, deixa os jogos telemovel e n?o deves perder o progresso disse dos jogos..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos