Latest Samsung Ativ S firmware updates

LeandroIDD

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Finally updated my Ativ S. I did downgrade to 8.0 gdr2, installed the csc package that possessed the ATO and was updating. Reinstalled the game Cloud of Riders and to my surprise everything was there, the way I left!

Last edited:

Maglor1981

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Finally updated my Ativ S. I did downgrade to 8.0 gdr2, installed the csc package that possessed the ATO and was updating. Reinstalled the game Cloud of Riders and to my surprise everything was there, the way I left!

which files did you choose to download from yandex.ru?
I just downloaded
GT-I8750_OXABME1_R_SIGNED.csc and
I8750XXBME1_I8750OXABME1.rar will these work??

found it all the files needed where inside the rar file. I chose the *XABME1.rar cause I had I8750OXACMJI on my phone. so I thought it was the better. Should I try the OTA in CSC or better leave it to XEF that it is...

Last edited:

ronfante

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
yeah I've paired my ativ s with a fitbit flex, a bluetooth 4.0 only device, before the update I wasn't able to see the device.

ronfante

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
which files did you choose to download from yandex.ru?
I just downloaded
GT-I8750_OXABME1_R_SIGNED.csc and
I8750XXBME1_I8750OXABME1.rar will these work??

found it all the files needed where inside the rar file. I chose the *XABME1.rar cause I had I8750OXACMJI on my phone. so I thought it was the better. Should I try the OTA in CSC or better leave it to XEF that it is...

I've used the mediafire package gdr2 + ato csv on page ~ 33, it tooks 382 sec to flash and about 2 mins to reboot the phone, the most long part is installing the 2 update I've spent about 1h 30m to update to 8.1.1. Also remember to charge the battery, before flash was 92% and with 8.1.1 was 50% ;)

Maglor1981

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
just flashed and updating. Chose CSC ATO. Lets hope no problem occures and I get the 8.1.1 official.

I really hate the 8.0, since I tried the 8.1.....

RoyalX

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
yeah I read that
but... flashing to GDR1 only because of missing CSC is ..... (insert any kind Word)
He could do that with GDR2 = same effect.. I dont care he wasted HIS time not mine :)

Eventually you wasted your time too by reading those pages :)

Maglor1981

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering what happens to the apps installed on the sd card. Have removed it from the phone until everything is done. But what I should do afterwards. Format it or the apps will be installed??

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering what happens to the apps installed on the sd card. Have removed it from the phone until everything is done. But what I should do afterwards. Format it or the apps will be installed??

Those apps will be wiped from the SD Card. It's a security measure designed to prevent piracy.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
yes, but thats nothing compared to updating a phone from GDR1 to WP8.1.1
touch?! :) :D

He had reasons why he start from GDR1, cuz he had problems not being able to see which CSC he is running, there were no infos, even tho he hard reseted for several times. It doesn't matter which one what time it took, it's the main goal that counts, and that's Getting WP8.1.1 :) Anyway, how you doing Pappale, all good? :)
And to all others: Stop fighting or arguing, we are here united for one goal and we all know what that is. Otherwise I'll kick your asses, haha, ok? :)

maki01

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
He had reasons why he start from GDR1, cuz he had problems not being able to see which CSC he is running, there were no infos, even tho he hard reseted for several times. It doesn't matter which one what time it took, it's the main goal that counts, and that's Getting WP8.1.1 :) Anyway, how you doing Pappale, all good? :)
And to all others: Stop fighting or arguing, we are here united for one goal and we all know what that is. Otherwise I'll kick your asses, haha, ok? :)

Pappale just want to say that revert to GDR2 is the same thing (not need to revert to GDR1) but i think is better megadragon998 to edit the first post (if he make to edit) with tutorial "How to get WP8.1.1" and everybody will read just first post. What you think

megadragon998

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Pappale just want to say that revert to GDR2 is the same thing (not need to revert to GDR1) but i think is better megadragon998 to edit the first post (if he make to edit) with tutorial "How to get WP8.1.1" and everybody will read just first post. What you think
I also think that's a great idea but i didn't have enough time to do so earlier, but i've been planning to. I will write ASAP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel