Latest Samsung Ativ S firmware updates

nindzab

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Moj pokojni deda: Pishi malo shashavo, odoh ja u pametne, hahaha

Evo da se kladimo da je sledeci post "Molim vas da ne pisete na nepoznatom jeziku posto nista ne razumemo"... Smaraci .... Vala koliko nas je iz bivse Juge ovde ja sam za to da napravimo nas odeljak na ovom forumu :) Dosta mi je ovih JEngleza

srudin

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
What do you do when you don't have the CSC code ATO in the list?

I activated the diagnosis tool and opened the cscconverter with either *#78*598031 or *#24320# or *#321647335 (what's the difference?) but the list is showing neither ATO nor TGY - I only get the ones listed in thread 245177 #8.

Any trick to do that or do I need to unlock the phone in order to do that?

megadragon998

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
What do you do when you don't have the CSC code ATO in the list?

I activated the diagnosis tool and opened the cscconverter with either *#78*598031 or *#24320# or *#321647335 (what's the difference?) but the list is showing neither ATO nor TGY - I only get the ones listed in thread 245177 #8.

Any trick to do that or do I need to unlock the phone in order to do that?
If you were reading this topic, it says that you need to flash another firmware that does have that CSC. Please use search function next time as this was answered many times in past.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
If you were reading this topic, it says that you need to flash another firmware that does have that CSC. Please use search function next time as this was answered many times in past.

That's what i have been talking about few posts above, who's being rude and disrespectful now? You telling him that or he bumps on the thread and asking that in his first post? :)

Gesh75

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE!! Literally, New 'Critical update' fixes Ativ S update issue. Finally running update 1 (Live-folders!!! :confused: ) without flashing or anything, props to microsoft for coming through! You can just update it trough the usual way (developer preview). It wil take some time though 45mins +. And Apps will be reinstalled (don't know if app data is saved) But user data and setup gets migrated as you'd expect. Can't say much on performance yet since my device is still busy reinstalling all my apps and games. Enjoy!!

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE!! Literally, New 'Critical update' fixes Ativ S update issue. Finally running update 1 (Live-folders!!! :confused: ) without flashing or anything, props to microsoft for coming through! You can just update it trough the usual way (developer preview). It wil take some time though 45mins +. And Apps will be reinstalled (don't know if app data is saved) But user data and setup gets migrated as you'd expect. Can't say much on performance yet since my device is still busy reinstalling all my apps and games. Enjoy!!
So, just to make this clear for others not that techy users, this counts only for the users who are on Developers Preview, right? :)

Ada Ho

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am Hong Kong Ativ S user. Gesh75. Is that you just enroll the Developer Preview Program and upgrade from GDR3 (developer preview) to 8.1 update 1 (developer preview)? Did you flash any rom, and is that the reboot loop and camera issues disappeared after the update (suppose there should be no firmware update)?

momonedusa

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I'm still waiting the official 8.1 in Italy.
One question for those who already got 8.1.
maybe it's too early too kmow, but i try: do you have any idea id has been solved the problem of the system memory space always increasing? mine on GDR3 actually is 7GB...
Thanks you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss