So after boasting to my co-workers that I don;t like nor used protective cases on my phones...karma pulled the rug from under my feet. lol. While exiting a car, my phone fell on the pavement.. picked it up..just minor digs on the sides of the phone but screen was ok. I was about to say how luck I was... then...within 6 seconds, right in my hands...the screen cracked. I got a delayed crack? Straight across from mid right to upper left side of the screen.. I'm standing there like "WTH just happened there?" lol. I'd be pissed if the whole thing wasn't so dam funny.. I don't have funds to purchase another device right now.. so imma have to repair this one.. The digitizer remained undamaged as the phone works fine-ish.. I did notice that my battery has not been keeping charge for very long after the fall. It also displays incorrect charge percentage.. did a couple reboots and fully charging now.. Gonna see how it goes. Hopefully the battery isn't damaged too.
    11-04-2014 12:34 PM
    Good luck, hopefully nothing major and I hope you can get your phone fixed at a reasonable price!
    11-04-2014 01:12 PM
    Dropped my ATIV S for the first time last week - but fortunately it bounced off my shoe and not much happened. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    11-05-2014 02:18 AM
    Saw some replacement front panels online. They're actually pretty cheap. Plus they come with tools for the job. Great.. Did a factory reset on the phone.. That excessive battery drain was very annoying.. I'm back up and running now.. No more battery drain.. Gotta wait on my replacement screen tho.. Ironically, the phone fell one day before my shipment of of two cases arrived in my skybox... Talk about bad luck. Lol.
    11-06-2014 04:37 PM
    i cracked today.

I'm not so able.. It is to change it?
    Then, i read that the glassi is glued with the display, so it is very difficult to split them... Any idea id it's true?
    03-21-2015 02:17 PM
    Look on youtube, there is tutorial how to replace it. Still, it's pretty hard. Not imposible.
    03-21-2015 02:28 PM