Is my ATIV S dead?

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
your phone is bricked because nobody has the original image of WP 8.0 for this type of phone
Samsung ativ S vs. Neo S is not the same phone

contact your carrier and ask for help, maybe they can fix it

I contacted Samsung and they said it is under warranty and that I should send it in for service, do you think they will fix it?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I contacted Samsung and they said it is under warranty and that I should send it in for service, do you think they will fix it?

They did when I had the flash memory partition issue with the GDR3 PfD, all they will do is flash the phone back to the latest version they support with all the relevant CSCs in it.

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
They did when I had the flash memory partition issue with the GDR3 PfD, all they will do is flash the phone back to the latest version they support with all the relevant CSCs in it.

How long did the overall process take (From sending it to them and receiving it back)?

anon(8208347)

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Just a quick question, I took my SD card out before flashing to protect my pictures, if I stick it back in my phone now that I'm back up running 8.1, will it format my card?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick question, I took my SD card out before flashing to protect my pictures, if I stick it back in my phone now that I'm back up running 8.1, will it format my card?

It shouldn't but I would backup the contents of the card to be safe. It should only erase any apps that have been copied across.

t333to

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

Back up first! It shouldn't but you never know... I removed my SD card, inserted some other in and then put my back in and some photos were corrupted..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte