Samsung ATIV S on WP8.0 BRICKED!! PLEASE HELP!!

ThatTechyGuy

Aug 25, 2019
Visit site
Hello There! I was using WP8 Binary Flasher when it failed, It said reboot phone but when I did I got a sad face with a blue backround. I connected to back to my Laptop, and Entered download mode. It looked different.... It was the WP8.0 Download mode. And it was NOT connecting to my Laptop!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! Give me anything!

::NOTICE:: I need this phone fixed before September 3, That's when my School starts. A lot of diehard Apple fans are doubting Windows and this year we are doing a mobile comparison. I know how to get this to Windows 10 but don't know how to fix it at this state, For the sake of Windows, Help me.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello There! I was using WP8 Binary Flasher when it failed, It said reboot phone but when I did I got a sad face with a blue backround. I connected to back to my Laptop, and Entered download mode. It looked different.... It was the WP8.0 Download mode. And it was NOT connecting to my Laptop!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! Give me anything!

::NOTICE:: I need this phone fixed before September 3, That's when my School starts. A lot of diehard Apple fans are doubting Windows and this year we are doing a mobile comparison. I know how to get this to Windows 10 but don't know how to fix it at this state, For the sake of Windows, Help me.

Have you tried the WDRT recovery tool?

Choose my phone is not being detected if it doesn't auto recognise.

Additionally which cable did you try - the one that came with the phone?

If not, see if you can get hold of a factory cable like a U2 cable Micro Usb cable.

Also try different USB ports or another PC.

ThatTechyGuy

Aug 25, 2019
Visit site
WDRT Does not support Samsung Phones, I have tried 3 different computers. I have used more than 30 different cables but none seem to work. Any other solutions?

EDIT: Also when I connect the phone to my computer, it recognizes it as "USB DOWNLOADER"

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2