Who considering purchasing or pre-ordering the SAMSUNG ATIV SE?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
If I had extra money to throw around right now I surely would. Luckily, my year old ativ s still works like a charm. Can't wait to hear about the experiences of those who do purchase the ativ se.

Neo Nuke

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
If they make one on t mobile, yes. Nokia dropped the ball big time and even though I think the ATIV design is bland and uninspired, it has the specs I want for a new WP8.1 device

PuckCowboy

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Doing it, not thinking about it. I like the Icon, but I'm not in like with the Icon...

Hey Ret18057,

Did you order one like you hinted at?

Im curious about how the screen and camera compares to the Icon. Im going to try to check out the phone today at a local Verizon store but figured Id ask to see if it was in a real users hands yet :)

Thanks in advance!

ret18057

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ret18057,

Did you order one like you hinted at?

Im curious about how the screen and camera compares to the Icon. Im going to try to check out the phone today at a local Verizon store but figured Id ask to see if it was in a real users hands yet :)

Thanks in advance!

You know, I was supposed to get it today, but I think my rep was late in placing the order. I SHOULD have it tomorrow, and I will report back with what I can find out.

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
yes I did, love the phone very much as for the icon, it lacks a sd card while Samsung can do both and run the sd card 128. the only thing that bugs me is that I would like to know if we get win8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon