Samsung ATIV SE Bugs and Factory Defects

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Post your bugs and defects in this thread.

[INFO]Guidelines:

?Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
?The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
?The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post.
[/INFO]

Last edited by a moderator:

dabeast622

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung ATIV SE bugs and factory defects

Random lock-ups ... particularly when hanging up after a call or when trying to unlock the phone. Screen becomes completely unresponsive and have to soft reset the phone. Hard resets have done nothing to alleviate this issue. *NOTE* - this is with v8.1 installed.

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Same as above...hard and soft resets have not alleviated the issue. Phone did it three times today. Unfortunately that may be enough to get me to return the phone and try again later once the problem has been rectified.

Sent from my SM-W750V using Tapatalk

Trent Porter

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I just found out the reasoning behind this. My phone has been doing this since I updated it to 8.1. It's been very very annoying, but I finally found it out. The sensor that will black the screen out when in calls or when receiving a text when your phone is in your pocket is the reason. I just found this out because I was on the phone and went to use the notification center and it blackened out my screen since I got too close to the sensor. I then tried a slower approach and yet again hit the sensor. Finally I just tried it with my left and my phone was completely unresponsive. Hopefully Samsung can do something about this quickly because I am tired of hard resetting and soft resetting my phone multiple times per day...

Ralph Marius

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
So far so good for me. But I did find one stupid bug. I have a a Google calender and when I go to add something to it in October is will add then vanish on the phone. But it will still be on the Google calender on the computer. doesn't make any sense to me, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99