File transfer options

queshaw

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I have found almost nothing intuitive about this phone.... but this is my first smartphone. Anyway, I want to use a file as a ringtone. It's formatted correctly, I think.

Zune has some unknown error when I try to sign in. PC remote wants me to pay to transfer files. Onedrive does I don't know what with the file. FileManager game doesn't seem to let me create a folder. ShareBox finds no server on my network (I was hoping that ps3 media server would work). ftpconnect doesn't find the ftp server. Are there any other options?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Zune doesn't work with WP8 (Only 7.x) don't know what's wrong with your OneDrive.

But anyway just connect your phone to PC with USB. locate the Ringtones folder and drag n drop your mp3 file there.

On you phone go settings / ringtones.on the list yours will be listed first under Custom

queshaw

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Ack. Cross post. Yeah device sync.

If I click on the file in OneDrive, it plays the file. The only other option I can see is to move it which moves it I don't know where. Somewhere else on onedrive? Anyway, I don't know how to then do anything with that file other than repeat these two steps, play it or move it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro