I don't know if this is possible, but if I ask Cortana to set up a calendar event, she always places it on my "outlook.com" email account - which is supplemental for my purposes. I'd prefer if she'd set it up on my primary specific domain email account. I don't see a setting on the phone to change this. Is there any way to address? It's more of an inconvenience/nuisance than anything else.

Thanks!

Eben
    03-07-2015 05:53 PM
    I don't know if this is possible, but if I ask Cortana to set up a calendar event, she always places it on my "outlook.com" email account - which is supplemental for my purposes. I'd prefer if she'd set it up on my primary specific domain email account. I don't see a setting on the phone to change this. Is there any way to address? It's more of an inconvenience/nuisance than anything else.

Thanks!

Eben
    It seems that Cortana logs your appointments automatically based on what email account you have most recently manually created an appointment for.
    03-09-2015 01:48 PM
    Thanks. That's a puzzler since I don't actively use that address. However, I am getting my Facebook friends' birthdays through that calendar, so that may be influencing the appointment placement.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    03-10-2015 03:22 PM