I just bought an ATIV SE and switched to t-mobile. It is unlocked so it's not a problem, but not matter what I do, I cannot send MMS. Someone please help. I'm getting very fustrated.
    05-18-2015 05:59 PM
    Even though its unlocked...Unfortunately MMS and internet sharing are still locked by Verizon... There's nothing you can do I'm afraid
    I just bought an ATIV SE and switched to t-mobile. It is unlocked so it's not a problem, but not matter what I do, I cannot send MMS. Someone please help. I'm getting very fustrated.
    Have you requested the settings from the carrier?

This might help:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-2090
    05-18-2015 06:49 PM
    Even though its unlocked...Unfortunately MMS and internet sharing are still locked by Verizon... There's nothing you can do I'm afraid
    05-27-2015 09:51 AM
    Just to follow up on Marco's post, the locks he mentioned are firmware locks and can't be edited. I wish we had a reg edit, I haven't been able to find it. I know it's in there somewhere!!!!!

Oh by the way, this is not a WP-only issue. Verizon Androids and BlackBerrys are in the same boat, no MMS and no Hotspot if you go on another GSM carrier.
    05-27-2015 11:16 AM
    I made a guide for making MMS and Internet Sharing work on T-Mobile if you're interested. Guessing you've moved on to a nother device by now, but happy to share it if you still need.
    Marco Budiono and jobinthomas like this.
    09-17-2015 02:56 PM
    I made a guide for making MMS and Internet Sharing work on T-Mobile if you're interested. Guessing you've moved on to a nother device by now, but happy to share it if you still need.
    Do you mind sharing your guide here? Much appreciated!
    09-26-2015 12:44 PM
    Check out the Windows 10 on Ativ SE thread. You'll find out there on the first page.
    jobinthomas likes this.
    09-27-2015 07:53 AM
    Check out the Windows 10 on Ativ SE thread. You'll find out there on the first page.
    Hey Brad,

Firstly, thank you for putting together the Ativ Se guide for unlocking MMS and Tethering on T-Mobile. I'm still on 8.1 and I am wondering if I can use your guide to change the settings to a different provider than T-Mobile? I currently live in Singapore and am using M1. Thanks
    09-30-2015 10:49 PM
    Hey Brad,

Firstly, thank you for putting together the Ativ Se guide for unlocking MMS and Tethering on T-Mobile. I'm still on 8.1 and I am wondering if I can use your guide to change the settings to a different provider than T-Mobile? I currently live in Singapore and am using M1. Thanks
    Hi, mrspidey!

There is no reason this shouldn't work for any phone with an SD card. You'll just need to replace the T-Mobile MMS settings with your current provider's settings (which should be available online, or by calling their support line). Good luck!
    jobinthomas likes this.
    10-06-2015 08:15 AM