Since that suck Extra+Info is Lumia exclusive app, I guess there may be less obstacles compared with it.

But.... I hadn't found someone make it. Is there really no one did it successfully?

Anyway I post what I found.

"Extras + Info is Lumia only; not available on Samsung. And if you change your DeviceMaufacturer to NOKIA and download Extras + Info (or sideload it with vcReg 1.5), it won't work; I've tried. Starting next week or the week after I'll be working on an Interop rom for the SE using -W_O_L_F-'s tools, so keep an eye out for info on that."
    (Originally posted by G.moe on XDA)

xda home > Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking > Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking > ROM for everyone! MBN Creator. by -W_O_L_F-

Sorry but I can't attach a link.
    01-16-2016 06:14 AM
    Since that suck Extra+Info is Lumia exclusive app, I guess there may be less obstacles compared with it.

But.... I hadn't found someone make it. Is there really no one did it successfully?

Anyway I post what I found.

"Extras + Info is Lumia only; not available on Samsung. And if you change your DeviceMaufacturer to NOKIA and download Extras + Info (or sideload it with vcReg 1.5), it won't work; I've tried. Starting next week or the week after I'll be working on an Interop rom for the SE using -W_O_L_F-'s tools, so keep an eye out for info on that."
    (Originally posted by G.moe on XDA)

xda home > Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking > Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking > ROM for everyone! MBN Creator. by -W_O_L_F-

Sorry but I can't attach a link.
    Any update??
    10-29-2016 04:37 AM