Got mine yesterday! (Check Office Depot!)

hokap

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
OK, guess I'm the 1st post. So, had picked up a Vivo RT to use till I could find this one (30 days to return so thought I'd play with it). Best Buy and Staples showed it online but it was a "pickup in store only" item. The in store folks at both had no idea when they were actually getting the product.
I happened to be in Office Depot checking on something else and they didn't have a display out, but they had 1 in stock! Couldn't believe it as the only 2 retailers I saw that were supposed to have had it were Best Buy and Staples. SCORE FOR ME!

So far pretty impressed! Didn't realize it came w/the S pen. Had a Note 1 for a few months and actually liked the S pen. Looking forward to running it through some work! As for the rest of the tablet, loving it! Boots up quickly, comes out of sleep mode instantly. Fired up the Office trial and works exactly like the desktop. So far, pretty impressed.

Only issue is getting a cover/sleeve for it. I REALLY liked my incase cover for my iPad, so hoping to find something similar, otherwise a sleeve for the short term will do.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
How much did it cost you? I think retail is $649 for the tablet only, but Staples is selling it for $599, if you can find it in stock anywhere.

will25u

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I went to check it out at staples but they said the manufacturer put a hold on it so they can't sell it right now. When I asked them the reason they said they don't know...

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
When you go to officemax website now and click on the Ativ it says product is no longer available for sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99