AT&T Keyboard Dock with Wi-Fi only Ativ Smart PC?

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
So, I didn't notice this because I thought AT&T's version of the Ativ Smart PC was overpriced at $800, but apparently AT&T is also selling the keyboard dock for their device for only $49. Yup! Only $49! So my question is, is this the same keyboard dock for the Wi-Fi only version of the Ativ Smart PC sold at Newegg, Amazon, Staples, Office Depot, and the rest? Because if so, you were planning on getting the tablet and the keyboard dock, you could save $50 or more.

Here are the prices:

Samsung Ativ Smart PC (Wi-Fi only) - $650

@ Staples (sale) - $600

Keyboard Stand/Dock - $130

Samsung Ativ Smart PC with Keyboard Dock Combo - $750

Keyboard Stand/Dock from AT&T - $49

So normally, if you wanted the tablet and the dock, you'd get it as a combo, because it's only $750 compared to $780 if you bought them separately. But, if you bought the tablet from Staples on sale, and the keyboard dock separately, it'd be only $730. But even better, if AT&T's keyboard stand is the same, you could get the tablet from Staples and the Keyboard from AT&T for a total of $649, same price as the MSRP for the tablet only!

Only problem is the keyboard dock is still very hard to find. According to AT&T the dock is supposed to come out in "late November." So if anyone could find out if the keyboard dock from AT&T is the exact same, that'd be great. I was told the SKU is 4538A.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett