If anyone from SBSH Mobile is listening...

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
On the long shot that someone from SBSH Mobile is listening may I suggest a few things to thier Facade program.

a. The ability to choose which icons are on the top scroll bar.
b. The ability to distinguish where the new mail is coming from for those who have multiple email accounts on their phone.
c. The ability to add speed dial buttons to the home screen.

All in all I really can't complain about Facade but if you added those features, I think people would be knocking down the door to get a copy of this program.

CycleNC

Feb 5, 2007
Visit site
coppertop,

if you go into Facade Settings -> Menu -> Launcher -> Buttons, that should allow you to update the applications there. (at least it does when you skin Facade)

CycleNC

Feb 5, 2007
Visit site
For b, I would love to have that and the capability to go directly to those email accounts. It would be even better if they made it function more like spb diary and displayed all accounts on the homescreen in collapsable sections.

For c, I guess you could technically add something like Photo Contacts to the homescreen, but that's an additional $25 for what I don't consider very valuable.

Edit: A little research on SBSH's forums uncovered a way to add contacts to an existing homescreen (and it's free). I'm not sure of this forum's rules for linking to other forums, but here's the link

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=19525

If this is against the rules, please accept my appologies & feel free to remove my comment.

Last edited:

bschiav

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
yeah the contact theme manager is a good idea...although it seems more confusing to me then just adding the callprog string to one of the launcher items. Which must be all the program is doing anyways. You can google for the exact line to add.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
I have tried to make heads or tails of the Contact Manager on several occassions. Each time getting frustrated and giving up.

I can only hope there's a more straightforward plug-in or an update to Facade that will make adding speed dial buttons easier to add-on.

nottach

Feb 21, 2008
Visit site
its possible to add contacts to launchers. you have to edit the xml manually. go check sbsh forums and facade user guide for a how to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3