Help - Application Unlock no longer works

club1820

Apr 23, 2008
Visit site
So I made the mistake of installing a game I found on the internet. It locked up my BJII the first time I ran it. I had to Hard Reset the BJII to get it up and running again. I then tried to install the SDA Application Unlock again. It seemed to install fine and told me to reboot my phone. Turned off and on the phone and then tried to install a program. Got an error message " .... is not a valid windows CE program".

Apparently the SDA Application Unlock did not work. Tried it several times to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get this to work and unlock my phone again?

Thanks!!!

club1820

Apr 23, 2008
Visit site
OK. Figured it out! While continually trying to App Unlock and install 2 apps I previously had on my phone, it occurred to me to try and install a new app. One I also previously had installed but had uninstalled and was not on my phone at the time I had to Hard Reset - Rjtime.

So I proceeded to try and install Rjtime. It worked! HUH? Why? Don't Know!

Ok, well I tried FizzBillNow again and also Kevtris. Both of these I had installed when I Hard Reset.
Nope, didnt work again. ??? Thought perhaps the install files were corrupt. Was going to redownload and try again. In the meantime, I went into Windows Mobile Device Center to uninstall Rjtime. Lo and behold, there it was! FizzBillNow AND Kevtris were unchecked in the Add/Remove Programs!!! Why, I don't know?

So I checked them both off and hit Ok and proceeded to install them. Checked my phone and sure enough they were installing and worked fine!

So all along APP Unlock was in fact working and unlocking my phone. It was just that for some reason, these 2 apps that I was trying to install were unchecked. How that happened during my Hard Reset I dont know. ??

What is even wierder is that on my work PC (xp), these 2 programs didnt show up in the add/remove programs window at all. It was only on my Home PC (Vista) that they showed up in Windows Mobile Device Center and allowed me to check them and reinstall them.

I am happy again!!! Lesson Learned!

ademwilliam123

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
well I tried FizzBillNow again and also Kevtris. Both of these I had installed when I Hard Reset.
Nope, didnt work again. ??? Thought perhaps the install files were corrupt. Was going to redownload and try again. In the meantime,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven