BJ II sync via Bluetooth to Vista?

paper_wastage

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
I have a blackjack II and a Dell XPS m1330.... i've successfully synced my BJII to my desktop via USB, but want to use Bluetooth to sync to my m1330

what i've done so far:
1) Installed Windows Mobile Device Center on laptop(Vista x64 home premium)
2) Make sure Bluetooth drivers for laptop are installed
3) switch on bluetooth on both laptop and Blackjack II
4) on laptop, bluetooth settings, add new device, found my phone, connect, passkey, okay....on phone, checked ActiveSync as one of the connection options
5) went to laptop bluetooth settings, added COM port 5.... in Windows Mobile Device CEnter, changed settings to COM port 5
6) went to Blackjack II, in ActiveSync, "CONNECT via bluetooth"..... connected, but something about the ports blocked

bschiav

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Mine was working fine, before I sold that laptop. I have yet to sync it back up with my new laptop. The steps you took were the same as mine, only I didn't touch any COM settings... and it just worked.

Also, it was Vista Home Premium x64 on an HP TX2000, I now have an HP DV5t, I'll post back here if I see the same issue your having on yours.

sribulusu

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
BJII with OSX

I have a blackjack II and a Dell XPS m1330.... i've successfully synced my BJII to my desktop via USB, but want to use Bluetooth to sync to my m1330

what i've done so far:
1) Installed Windows Mobile Device Center on laptop(Vista x64 home premium)
2) Make sure Bluetooth drivers for laptop are installed
3) switch on bluetooth on both laptop and Blackjack II
4) on laptop, bluetooth settings, add new device, found my phone, connect, passkey, okay....on phone, checked ActiveSync as one of the connection options
5) went to laptop bluetooth settings, added COM port 5.... in Windows Mobile Device CEnter, changed settings to COM port 5
6) went to Blackjack II, in ActiveSync, "CONNECT via bluetooth"..... connected, but something about the ports blocked

Would have loved to see a post on how to connect to my MacBookPro with the BJII. I have spent the past hour without any success....

Any pointers or suggestions please.

Thanks

Srini

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion