What can I do to recover photos from RAW file system Android phone memory card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianaX9one0

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I do have bought a new Android phone and take tens of photos with it. However, after it has been borrowed by my cousin for several days, everything stored on the inner SD memory card just cannot be accessed weirdly. When I try to view the stored photos on this camera, it just says the inner memory card needs to be formatted. But, I know the formatting process also will erase everything inside. Moreover, my computer CHKDSK just says the type of the file system is RAW and CHKDSK is not available for RAW drives. This memory card is also shows as RAW file system in Disk Management of my laptop. Do you have any idea bout such SD memory card RAW file system error? Does any RAW file system recovery software really work in recovering my card photos back, like iCare Data Recovery Free, Recuva or PhotoRec, etc.
I really need your advice! It is still possible for me to re-view the camera photos? Thank you in advance!

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
There appear to be quite a few tools that claim to be able to restore data if you run their software with the SD card plugged into a PC.

Search for "recover android raw drive".

I have no idea how good any of these tools are. Perhaps try and read independent reviews to choose one to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99