The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
12-22-2011 09:22 PM
41 12
tools
    Yes the Omnia 7 is just the same as the Focus (not focus flash) except it's in an all metal square sexy case, no plastic at all. :)

I chose it because of it's square design, and I still think it's once of the nicest looking WP's, only being matched by the new Nokia Lumia 800. :)
    11-15-2011 02:41 AM
    I always liked the look of the Omnia7. I find it much more appealing than the other 1st Gen WP7 devices.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
    baseballbert and TheWeeBear like this.
    11-15-2011 01:57 PM
    Literally just got a Flash, off to play I gooooooooo!
    p.jgordon likes this.
    11-15-2011 03:28 PM
    Ended up swapping for the titan today with the 1 cent sale. I loved the flash, but decided it was a bit on the small side for me, and that I wanted a better camera. Other than those two things, it was great, but I'm loving my new Titan too :)
    11-26-2011 04:17 PM
    Yes the Omnia 7 is just the same as the Focus (not focus flash) except it's in an all metal square sexy case, no plastic at all. :)

I chose it because of it's square design, and I still think it's once of the nicest looking WP's, only being matched by the new Nokia Lumia 800. :)
    WeeBear....couldn't have said it better myself. I also think the Omnia 7 is one of the best looking 1st gen WP phones. I actually read somewhere that AT&T was given first choice of design for the Focus and they declined on the "sexy boxey metal" design and went with the plasticy SGS design instead. I really wished they had gone the former verison instead of the latter. I have the Omina 7 in my arsenal of phones and by far prefer it to the Focus in terms of asthetics.

For 2nd gen WP phones thus far....the Lumia takes first place IMHO......VERY SEXY :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    12-03-2011 09:22 PM
    Yes have to agree juggalonation75, the new sexy Omnia 7, is definately the Lumia 800, nothing comes close. :)
    12-04-2011 03:32 AM
    Just asked my Sales rep (work account) to swoop my HTC vivid for the focus flash. I sick of android and heard how good windows phone 7 is and how great performance and battery life is.

So Hi All.
    12-16-2011 02:35 PM
    I'm picking this phone up pretty soon.
    One reason.
    Its the cheapest, newer end, WP7 phone on the market.
    I should have it in a week or so.
    12-16-2011 07:48 PM
    Just asked my Sales rep (work account) to swoop my HTC vivid for the focus flash. I sick of android and heard how good windows phone 7 is and how great performance and battery life is.

So Hi All.
    Congrats Nitro, you will love the WP side of the fence. I've had the Droid Incredible, and Droid didn't. Better than iOS too.
    12-16-2011 10:47 PM
    I should have mine tomorrow. I picked the flash mainly because of price. I bought an iPhone 4 when they first came out as my first smartphone. I then sold it and used the money to buy a Motorolla Atrix off contract. I am now selling that and using it to buy the flash. I should end up with very little money out of pocket for the phone. I used the original Focus for awhile when I had to send my Atrix to get fixed. I loved using WP7, but needed wifi hotspot and thus switched back to the Atrix. Since the gen 2 WP7 have the wifi hotspot, I decided to switch back. I know I probably could have gotten the hotspot to work on the original focus through some methods on XDA, but the phone just bothers me from a design standpoint. Anyways, I will post my opinions of the flash once I have it.
    12-16-2011 11:10 PM
    That's how I felt too. Just something about the Focus I didn't like. Ive got the omnia 7 now, and it s lot better than the focus.

Love the design and physical home button.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    12-16-2011 11:30 PM
    I just got my Focus Flash. It was suppose to get in Saturday...but I just got it. I have just started playing with it, but so far I have to say it is amazing. It feels a good bit snappier than the original Focus.
    Last edited by txaggies07; 12-20-2011 at 12:58 AM.
    12-19-2011 07:00 PM
    Mine will be here........ Christmas Eve. What a nice christmas present :)
    12-19-2011 10:09 PM
    Very nice, enjoy!

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    12-19-2011 10:30 PM
    I have had the phone for a few days now. I think it is absolutely amazing. I thought the screen might be too small before I bought it, but I find the screen a nice size. The phone has just been great so far.
    12-21-2011 09:44 PM
    Well my phone came a little early. No complaints here. I think it might be a pre release phone. It say not for resale on boot up haha.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
    12-22-2011 09:22 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD