So today Microsoft started rolling out the 8107 update. Did anyone get it already? I'm not getting home till later tonight, so I was wondering if the update is already available for this device. You may as well post here if you managed to update your phone and noticed something new/different :)
    01-18-2012 01:24 PM
    I got it on Samsung omnia 7
    01-18-2012 01:37 PM
    Damn, first gen devices always get updated first, a friend of mine just got it on his old LG phone as well :(
    01-18-2012 01:45 PM
    t-mobile omnia 7, still in 7740, no update yet
    01-18-2012 02:17 PM
    Got it on unlocked Omnia W in Europe, Bulgaria
    01-18-2012 03:01 PM
    Got it on unlocked Omnia W in Europe, Bulgaria
    Great news, i got the same phone and I'm from Italy :)
    Did you notice something different after the update? Is the keyboard disappearing bug still there? I'm looking forward to get rid of that crap...
    01-18-2012 03:06 PM
    Great news, i got the same phone and I'm from Italy :)
    Did you notice something different after the update? Is the keyboard disappearing bug still there? I'm looking forward to get rid of that crap...
    I guess it is not dissappearing. It is in the patch notes after all. I didn't type anything but I had the keyboard disappear just once up to now.
    DeZerT likes this.
    01-18-2012 03:11 PM
    I guess it is not dissappearing. It is in the patch notes after all. I didn't type anything but I had the keyboard disappear just once up to now.
    Thanks. Actually I guess this bug appears only when using certain apps. It tends to happen pretty often when I'm posting on XDA using the official app and from time to time when using Whatsapp. It's not a game breaker ofc but it's a bit annoying.
    01-18-2012 03:18 PM
    Some live tiles showed strange things like the weather app showing "please enable GPS". After a while they were fine.
    01-18-2012 03:26 PM
    Some live tiles showed strange things like the weather app showing "please enable GPS". After a while they were fine.
    I've just updated mine, everything is flawless, and i've got yet to face the keyboard bug. Good stuff :)
    01-18-2012 06:59 PM
    I have unbranded Omnia W, still no 8107 update (Slovakia). Is it possible, that some updates are blocked in certain countries on unbranded phones? Because I understand that updates for branded phones are released by carriers, but for unbranded they should be released by Microsoft, shouldn't they? And therefore they should be available at the same time for all unbranded phones... Or am I wrong? thanks :)
    01-21-2012 04:17 AM

It's just the luck of where you are and timing I think kamelot.

You won't be blocked, it's just not your time just yet. :D

I'm still waiting on my Unbranded UK Titan 8107 update arriving, yet the Brazilian version is currently getting it.

You just have to keep waiting unfortunately, very annoying for impatient creatures like myself.

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral kamelot. :)
    kamelot likes this.
    01-21-2012 04:24 AM
    Thank you TheWeeBear ;) So I'll keep waiting and hoping that update will come soon :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    01-21-2012 04:47 AM
    Yes, knowing my luck, you'll have it before me kamelot. :)

I'm sure it won't be too far away.

Let us know when you get it. :)
    01-21-2012 04:50 AM
    I will let you know when I receive the update ;)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    01-21-2012 07:44 AM
    So, yesterday I have received update notofication and today in the morning I have installed 8107 update on my Omnia W :)
    01-28-2012 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD