How often do you guys use the windows button besides multitasking? Do you use the windows button or the back button to exit back to the home screen? Just want to know how everyone is using their phone. I find myself treating it like an android phone by pressing back (can be a couple presses) after using every app.
    01-23-2012 12:20 AM
    I typically will only use the windows button until I am done doing things. Once I am through with what I am doing what ever that is I will then use the back button to step out of everything. Its just a good habit for me to use the windows button that way I don't accidentally close something I need later.
    01-23-2012 07:47 AM
    Yep, an old WinMo habit to hit the back button when exiting an app, even though I know background apps are really not using many resources. I will use the Windows button when intentionally moving between apps, but I probably close apps more than I need to.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    01-23-2012 08:31 AM
    Center button, but that's a habit I picked up from ios, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-23-2012 10:16 AM
    I always use the windows button to get back to the home screen. Just habit, I guess, from having an iPhone before.
    01-23-2012 11:40 AM
    I almost never hit the "Start" button. I don't like it.
    01-24-2012 02:21 PM
    i haven't touched that button in a long time, i mostly back out of programs,
    01-24-2012 02:26 PM
    Center button, but that's a habit I picked up from ios, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too. Coming from iPhone it seems normal.

I never hit the back button... unless I want to go back. :D
    01-24-2012 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD