And in the packaging there's a paper that says "Windows Phone" at the top and in a red block it says "Do not throw this card away." and in the middle of it there's a sticker with a couple of different sets of number/letter combos. Anyone have any idea what it could be?
    02-08-2012 09:05 PM
    And in the packaging there's a paper that says "Windows Phone" at the top and in a red block it says "Do not throw this card away." and in the middle of it there's a sticker with a couple of different sets of number/letter combos. Anyone have any idea what it could be?
    Up until January, MS was giving out $25 in free app credits to their Marketplace, with new devices purchased from sometime last year, until January of this year...so it could be that.

I still have my Focus Flash box at home. I'll have to dig through it and see if I have anything similar.
    5tephen likes this.
    02-09-2012 08:11 AM
    congrats on the purchase! this phone is really the best experience i've had with a phone for a long time (im long time iphone user)
    02-09-2012 10:52 AM
    congrats on the purchase! this phone is really the best experience i've had with a phone for a long time (im long time iphone user)
    Well I also have a TITAN, but I'm selling it to purchase purchase the 900 when it arrives.

Sent from my Jumping Jack Focus Flash using Board Express
    02-09-2012 12:21 PM
    Good to hear. When my son won a Titan in a contest last month he handed me down his Focus Flash and I started using it in place of my Focus just to check it out and I haven't gone back to my Focus since. I think the thing that impresses me the most (well, aside from marginally faster data speeds) is just how substantial it feels compared to my Focus. Seems to be based somewhat on the Omnia 7 from over in Europe, and now I know why the owners of that handset seemed to be so pleased.

Edit: And the battery life seems to be way better than my old phone as well. Didn't expect that.
    02-09-2012 02:00 PM
    The projected battery life is better than on my Titan. We shall see by the end of the day if that holds up.

Sent from my Jumping Jack Focus Flash using Board Express
    02-09-2012 02:23 PM
    Ok so I unplugged the phone this morning at a 100% charge at approximately 5:40 AM. Currently at 48% remaining and an estimated time remaining of 9 hours. Definitely more battery than my TITAN would have at this point. My only fault with the phone so far is the same bug that every Focus Flash owner has reported of trying to unlock the screen to quickly after receiving a text. The phone froze and it took a battery pull to make the phone work again. Pretty impressed overall though, especially the responsiveness of the screen and how easily I was able to type despite the size of the screen. Also, since it's a Focus Flash I named it Jumping Jack lol. But again, impressed very much.
    02-09-2012 09:50 PM
    My only fault with the phone so far is the same bug that every Focus Flash owner has reported of trying to unlock the screen to quickly after receiving a text. The phone froze and it took a battery pull to make the phone work again.
    Oh, my. I haven't experienced this yet. Is this an extremely common issue with this phone?
    02-09-2012 09:53 PM
    Oh, my. I haven't experienced this yet. Is this an extremely common issue with this phone?
    Well I was reading about it here on the forums actually. It was if the phone is in your pocket, and you get a text if you remove the phone and awaken the screen because of the sensor, something causes it to freeze. I'm not sure why but that was the first/only time so far that I've gotten a text while it was in my pocket.
    02-09-2012 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD