Omnia W Camera Review - Extremely Poor

anond

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
First of, it's been a few weeks since I have been enjoying my new Omnia W. Windows Phone rocks like none other. But having said that, the only major gripe with my new phone has been its camera. For one, it seems to shake quite a bit even when I try to stay as stable as possible. This is especially so when I zoom in a bit. Don't remember facing this issue on my earlier Samsung Tocco feature phone.

But the worst part of the phone is while taking pictures in the dark. I had recently been to an Indian wedding where me and my friend (who has a Nokia E7) took quite a few pictures. The place where we sat was pretty dark and we tried capturing pictures of the event which was pretty lit up. While the E7 seemed pretty slick in capturing these pictures, my Omnia W failed miserably. Here is one photo to sample. The rest of them are not pretty different either.

http://i.imgur.com/8EisF.jpg

The pictures taken in clear daylight are pretty good. It is in the darkness that Omnia W starts to fumble.

anond

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Maybe. But my friend took photos on his Nokia E7 (or one of those series phones) from around the same area and the pics were perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky