Anyone else find the touchscreen like really bad....?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Radar and Lumia 710, the Focus Flash 4G touchscreen is like terrible. When I swipe or type it responds lately and isn't really fluid at all. I've tried multiple hard resets to no avail, and fear that I may have gotten a lemon device. I bought it from Craigslist, so I can at least sell it (bought it for $160), but I am very disappointed and wanted to see if it was only my device, or if others have noticed this as well.

The problem is especially noticeable when typing. I'll be typing and quite often the screen won't register my touch and keys won't be pressed. If I apply more pressure when typing they are picked up. Another example; if I do a quick swipe upwards with my thumb, the scrolling speed will either be turtle-slow or it just won't scroll at all.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
WOW! I personally do not have any of those issues at this point on my Focus Flash. I was thinking just the other day how much I prefer the touch screen of this compared to the iPhones I have played with or the HTC Hero that I had.

anond

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My colleagues who try out my Omnia W (as Flash 4G is known outside US) always compliment on the quick and responsive touch screen. It really is.

One question, are you the kind who handles the phone in just one hand while typing, or do you hold with one hand and type with another. If you are the former, I think it is more so to do with the angle at which you are tapping in the keys. I have not tried it much on my Omnia W, but I think I remember a couple of occasions like that. No excuse however if it is a consistent issue only with this device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion