Gmail contacts syncing problem

md_minhaj

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I have samsung omnia w, I successfully synced my mobile with my gmail account. The problem is some of the contact numbers are not updated in the people hub, What could be the problem ?

redondo1515

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm an italian user and I had the same problem. I solved it by changing the "type" of the contact numbers, one by one (you can do that in your GMail website).
For example, some of my contact numbers were denominated "mobile" and Windows Phone didn't accept that entry. So I changed it to "Home" or "Work"... than, after a new synchronization, I had all my contact numbers in place! :)
I hope I was clear enough. Sorry for my bad english. :confused:

md_minhaj

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm an italian user and I had the same problem. I solved it by changing the "type" of the contact numbers, one by one (you can do that in your GMail website).
For example, some of my contact numbers were denominated "mobile" and Windows Phone didn't accept that entry. So I changed it to "Home" or "Work"... than, after a new synchronization, I had all my contact numbers in place! :)
I hope I was clear enough. Sorry for my bad english. :confused:
Thanks!.. But it will be really tedious task to change category type of every number one by one, if you have hundreds of contacts. Isn't there any other way to solve this issue ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077