Flash Phone ? Unlockable or Not ?

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I am newbie around here, great site by the way love it visit it daily on both the phone and pc.

This is my first Windows Phone a AT&T Branded Focus Flash that I purchased no contract. My Carrier is Net10 via AT&T Compatible Sim Card

Love the Windows Mango OS why I got the phone plus the Flash small size for my small hands and did not need the big screen like the Titan or Focus S has. plus it was best bang for the buck.

===

Now my Real Question, since I purchased the phone no contract from AT&T itself.

Can the focus flash be unlocked ?

or Do I have to Call AT&T and have them do it is that a option?

RenatoFontes

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
There are some sites that offer to unlock your phone.
Just search samsung focus flash unlock on google and you'll find a few.

The cheaper one I could find charged about 20 dollars.

mistato

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
No need to pay!! Use this method.

1) Open your mobile browser and go to: http://www.kremese.sk/debrand_focus_s.zip
2) The file will be opened. Follow the instructions and tap on “debrandfocuss.xml”
3) Press Start
4) Navigate to Phone
5) Dial ##634#
6) Type *#9908#
7) Select DebrandFocusS
8) Press Save and Reboot

After that, connect to Zune and you will receive the 8107 update.

After you open the correct folder and reach the blank page in the web browser continue with step 4.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I wanted to unlock for the update mostly since the disappearing keyboard was happening too often during long types, and debrand it per say..But I am happy with just 8107 update..

No need to pay!! Use this method.

After that, connect to Zune and you will receive the 8107 update.

After you open the correct folder and reach the blank page in the web browser continue with step 4.

I tried that method but could never get the DeBrandFocusS to show up. Had two other but no debrandfocuss or debrandfocusflash etc..I assume the focus s and flash are the same only main difference is the screen size and memory 8 vs 16gb between them after all..

just update via the cab method and all is working up to 8107 now..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb